The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, November 01, 2004

I love kissing cute boys

I went to a fabulous Halloween party this past weekend and I dressed up as Karen Walker from Will and Grace. I wore my black wraparound top that makes my cleavage look great. Towards the end of the night I made out with Austin's housemate Steve. I wish I knew his last name...but anyways it was fabulous and so much fun! I thought that he was passed out and was just going to bother him by shaking his bed but was quite pleased with the turn of events. Mmmmmmmmmm...cute boys are yummy. Maybe we can make-out again sometime. That would be nice. Very nice indeed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/20/2005 8:07 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    What an entrance.

    The phrase "d...p...", dum de dum de dum.

    Who would want to be Dick van Dyke?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home