The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Life kicks my ass

A guy tried to rob me at gunpoint tonight. I had gone to the mall to buy a cute top for my birthday party, which is tomorrow night since tomorrow is my birthday. I found a shirt at Deb's and was in the parking lot when it happened. I had just gotten into my car and the door was clicking closed when I saw a large blob out of the corner of my eye. Next thing a guy in a ski mask is opening my door and demanding my purse. At first I thought it was some kind of joke and asked if he was kidding. He replied, "I'm serious. Just give me the purse and I won't have to use this gun." Then I saw the semi-automatic (I later learned it was a semi-automatic when I talked to the police) in his right-hand. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me and I was reaching for my purse I was thinking of what a hassle it would be to cancel my credit cards and then I thought about how the gun was pointed at my stomach and if he did shoot me that I could most likely survive a gunshot to the stomach and might even lose some weight, then I thought about how I was parked in a shopping mall parking lot with tons of cars around and people going in and out and so I just laid on my horn and the guy ran off. I called 911 right away and the police came and took my statement. then they dusted the driver door for finger prints at the police station and I had to go back to the mall cause they had a suspect. I don't think it was the guy though, the guy who tried to rob me was heavier. Everyone I talk to says that it was a really smart move to sound the car horn but I think it was a risky move. I'm really jumpy now and don't want to go out alone again at night. I'm definitely not going shopping at night again. I can't believe that this happened the night before my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home