The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

My children need wine!

I had a party for my birthday (11/12) the other night. I think people had fun, I know that I had a good time. There was a good number of people there but no boy in my bed at the end of the night. :( Raffi hid under the computer desk for most of the party. He's such a loner. This week I'm working on this stupid project for my Teaching Reading class. It sucks double for me cause I have to translate all my stuff from French to English. I talked to Detective Demeck the other day about my attempted robbery case, they don't really have anything new. He has surveillance tapes from Sears showing me buying stuff and then showing me leave but they can hardly tell it's me in the parking lot video cause it was dark. They're trying to figure out if the guy marked and stalked me or if it was luck of the draw when he was in the parking lot and saw me. Je suis le pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home