The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Drive to Cakedom

As I was driving home from work today I saw this guy in the left lane next to me driving a Reliant (sorry, I don't know what make Reliants are). He was kindof leaning to the left and his left arm was bent with his head resting on his hand. But then his right arm was stretched over the passenger side head rest and his right hand was dangling out of the back passenger window. And I thought to myself, "Jeez, how frickin' tall do you have to be to be able to do that?" And then I had another thought.

Remember the That 70's Show episode where Donna tells Eric that she loves him and he says, "I love...cake!"? I hope that someday some guy says he loves me so that I can profess my love of cake.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2005 1:32 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    Robin Reliant?

    3 wheeler thingy?

    made in England.

    Let's see if someone picks up on the game...

    I

     
  • At 5/27/2005 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That would be a Plymouth Reliant. One of the reviled "K-Cars" from Chrysler in the late 80's. I think in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" they basically destroyed one.

     
  • At 5/27/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    Oh yeah, and go to newscientist.com which has ideas for presents.

    belated is good enough, isn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home