The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Le Week-End

Because I don't feel like reading about task-based assessment...here's a recap.

Friday:
Beckie came over Friday night and we chilled at my place. She helped me to figure out the Kodak software so I can post pictures of the BBQ. Unfortunately I didn't like any of them. Except one. Well, and that other one. But most of them were displeasing to me. For various reasons.

Saturday:
Saturday we celebrated Beckie's birthday. The Eastside Contingent started the night by heading downtown to Meghann's apartment where there was brie. There were also a bunch of law students who didn't seem to like brie so I got to eat a whole bunch of it. Then we went to Envy where I regretted eating mucho brie but I got to sit next to an adorably cute male specimen and felt much better. After leaving the club, we had to take home some guy that Susan had picked up and there were like 4 or 5 of us in the backseat. All I know is that Dingbat Dan had half his body weight resting on my thigh and I thought it was proper etiquette for the girl to be on top. Then Sarah convinced us to get White Castle which my stomach later rejected as being unsuitable for ingestion by the Wixom Vixen. I also fell off Sarah and Jackie's porch when I left their house cause I wasn't looking and didn't notice there was no step where my foot was heading. Sarah was like, "Oh my gosh! are you okay?!" And I tried to play it all cool and was like, "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Right as rain. Off I go." I did a very good job of not limping till she had gone back inside.

Sunday:
After waking up at 8am to rid my stomach of the offensive White Castle, I couldn't seem to drag myself out of bed later in the morning to go to church. I felt so bad that I decided to do a decade of the rosary. But I completed two and got distracted by how shiny my rosary is. Then Raffi tried to eat it. That cat has no respect for religious artifacts. Of course, I probably shouldn't have tied it around his tail. Then I had to go get a birthday present for Ruth since we were celebrating her and Miguel's birthday at Family Dinner. She requested "lots of presents" so I went to the Dollar Store. Family Dinner was uneventful. Zoe has returned to calling me Auntie and not Cake. I guess that I didn't remind her of a cake yesterday. Next time I see her she'll probably call me Toast or Grape. 3 year-olds. They're so odd sometimes. She does have my brother as a father which explains it somewhat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home