The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Retract those claws, Little Buddy (using the term Little very loosely)

Sometimes when I'm not at home, I think of something that I need to do once I get home. So I call and leave myself a message that'll remind me when I return home. I like to say hi to myself when I leave the message so it'll be like, "Hi Jessica. This is Jessica." And I also like to say hi to Raffi in case he's listening while I leave the message, so he hears, "Hi Raffi! Be a good kitty and don't try on my clothes when I'm not there. Mommy loves you!" I left myself a message this morning to remind myself about finding a journal article for my Methods class. So when I got home this evening I hit play and then walked a few feet away from the machine while it played the message. I looked over to where Raffi was sitting and he had this look of utter horror and confusion on his face. He kept looking from me to the machine and back to me again. His poor little kitty brain just couldn't comprehend how my voice was coming from 5 feet from where I was standing. I just started laughing at his expression and I think that made it worse. He just sat there and licked the wall for over an hour afterward. Of course, that is what he usually does on Thursday nights.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2005 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have u found poop in ur drawers?

     
  • At 5/20/2005 6:03 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Jessica, I think saying hello to Raffi on your answering machine is a bit futile since he doesn't know his name.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home