The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I deserve a Gold Star

I've had quite a productive evening. By The Wixom Vixen standards that is. There are those who might read this and go, "That's it? That's all she did and she considers it productive?!" And to you, I say, "ptthhhhhhhht."

1. I appled for financial aid for the 2005-2006 school year. And it's less than 3 months past the priority deadline! weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

2. I cleaned out my important documents holder-thingy where I found my passport and my preliminary MAT plan of work. I had been looking for that plan of work for quite some time and found out that graduate students are supposed to meet with their advisor and sign the official plan of work before completing 12 credits. I completed 16 credits last semester. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

3. I drove to Best Buy to look for a cheap Learn German type computer program. They usually have German and French in the cheapy section but all they had was French. Which I was actually tempted to buy since I feel like I've gone down a whole proficiency level since I've haven't spoken French on a regular basis in over a year. And then I was looking at digital cameras (Beckie's birthday is coming up) and this really cute salesguy asked me if I needed help and I said no. So then he was all, "If you do have any questions, I'm Dan. I don't work on commission so I won't try to sell you anything." Then he flashed his gorgeous smile and I really wanted to reply, "Please, Dan, try to sell me something. I could use some excitement in my life right about now." But I just smiled and said nothing. And then I ran my tongue over my teeth after he had turned his back.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home