The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Night of Hijinks

I opened my purse this morning and found a large stack of Berkley Front coasters. Which reminded me that I had stolen them from the bar last night in a spurt of drunken rebellion. My spurts of drunken rebellion are so lame. Most people get a tattoo or take home a random stranger but I steal coasters. And they're not even good coasters. They're just that cardboard crap that says "Beer. Good." I think I'll use them for Family Dinner tomorrow.

Then later, Austin, Dan and I left a drunken comment on Beckie's blog. It seems that technology is moving us from the drunken phone call to the drunken blog comment. I wonder if she'll figure out that it was us.

6 Comments:

  • At 5/07/2005 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm...this comment was a little incriminating don't you think? I bet she can figure it out now....

    Why is poop in a jar funny?

     
  • At 5/07/2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Beer. Good."

    Hey! I say that!

    I think I got me employment.

    Oh, I do already?

    Can I have two?

     
  • At 5/07/2005 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, u r 5 hours behind and is your head sore?

     
  • At 5/07/2005 10:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    did you get the recipie for your cucumber salad on beckie's blog?

     
  • At 5/08/2005 12:21 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Jessica...please, interview me

     
  • At 5/08/2005 9:01 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Someone left a weird comment on my blog and for the life of me I can't figure out who it was. How strange.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home