The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Questions

Okay, here are the questions for those who asked. I'm sorry it took so long, I had to plan my Sunday School lesson. And I'm sorry if the questions suck. I've had a little wine.

Dan:
1. Who do you trust with your innermost secrets?
2. Who did you have a crush on in high school?
3. Where/When would you like to be a fly on the wall?
4. What makes you cry?
5. Were you serious about coming to Family Dinner?

Jonny-no-stars:
1. What attracted you to my blog?
2. Are you a man or a mushroom?
3. What's your favorite childhood memory? (favourite)
4. What are your thoughts on blonde vs. brunette?
5. What are you wearing?

Ryan:
1. Do you believe in destiny?
2. Are you happy with your decision to go to Law School?
3. What are you looking to find on your road trip?
4. Who would you love to spend the day with? (this can be anyone; historical figure, friend, etc.)
5. Are you interested in coming to Family Dinner sometime? (my family LOVES you)

Alrighty. I hope those questions are alright.

P.S. to Ryan: can you find me a New Orleans shotglass on your road trip?

7 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2005 10:05 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Interview me too!

     
  • At 5/01/2005 11:24 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Me Three! I want an interview!!

    But do you want to be interviewed? I was going to post questions just in case, but was unsure if you wanted to be asked.

     
  • At 5/01/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jess, don't forget me. Please.

     
  • At 5/01/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Michelle: yes.

    Beckie, Michelle, Mike: questions should be posted tomorrow evening. Family dinner went late tonight...well, actually Ruth and I just continued our own family dinner at the bar and so I cannot use my brain for anything more than putting one foot in front of the other right now. Be patient. The Jessica loves you. And this cup.

     
  • At 5/01/2005 10:05 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    Interview me, too. If you have time, of course...

     
  • At 5/01/2005 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me! Me!
    Mught as well jump on the bandwagon.

     
  • At 5/02/2005 8:33 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    i h d m d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home