The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, April 29, 2005

MEME Interview: Drobby's Questions

Here are my answers to Dan's questions. See the end for the rules and instructions.

Do you believe in God (and/or etc.) and why?
Yes, I most definitely believe in God. I think a big part of it is the way I was raised as a Catholic. The existence of God was simply a given from the moment I was born. I went to Sunday School and Church almost every week up through high school. Although I sometimes don’t understand why God allows certain things to happen (i.e. young children being killed or dying from a debilitating illness) I believe that he has a master plan for all of us.

What are your post-college plans?
Once I’m certified next spring, I’ll start looking for a job as a French teacher. I’d really like to teach at the middle school level but we’ll see what’s available. I would also like to stay on the east side but that again depends on what I’m offered. And once I get a job I’ll start paying off my student loans. Yay for debt. Oh, and in the long term I’d like to get married and have kids, write a novel, etc, etc.

Who do you think killed Lily Kane on Veronica Mars?
I really have no clue. I’m pretty sure though that it’s someone in her family. I think that they want us to think it’s Duncan but that seems too obvious.

If you could instantly learn anything (like in the Matrix), what would it be?
This question was REALLY hard. I’d like to learn how to speak, read, and write every known language fluently.

If you were independently wealthy, what would you do with your life?
I’d pay off all my stupid debt. Then I’d buy an island or a beach town and I’d transport my family and friends there. I’d build a huge airy mansion where we could live and we’d just hang out on the beach and play and eat great food and drink great wine and I’d have entertainers to entertain us and toys for us to play with and we wouldn’t have a care in the world except to do something new and fun and exciting each day.

MEME RULES
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ/Blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home