The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, April 25, 2005

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

A few weeks ago I got really mad at my 7th grade religious ed students because of the constant talking while another person was talking. So I made them write 3 sentences about why it's important to respect other people. These are a few gems that I found particularly entertaining. They have not been edited.

-You should not be mean and say that they did a bad job or I did better because it discourages people and brings down their self-esteam.

-If everyone ignores and hates everyone then there will be fighting.

-It is important to respect others because you should.

-Respect is important and you also need to respect yourself, so you don't make yourself mad at you.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/26/2005 6:35 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I wish I had that piee of wisdom about not getting mad at yourself yesterday. I'm still pissed at me! I keep drinking all the milk and then when IIIIIII want some there's none left! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home