The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, April 11, 2005

I Saw Your Shoes

I had a date with a very tall guy on Saturday. He was 6'7". For those not in the know, I'm 5'2". Anyways, it was a nice enough date but I didn't feel any zing and he opened his eyes really wide when he was intently listening to something I would say. It kindof freaked me out and I had to keep looking away. Beckie says I always have shifty eyes so I must have looked especially shifty on our date. I'm sure that's a trait that guys are looking for. Then I get this email this afternoon from him saying he doesn't think we're a good match. WTF?! I'm fabulously charming and vivacious! I mean, it's not like I wasn't going to go on a second date but I was supposed to be the one to break the news to him. Hmph. If I didn't have so much school work to do then I would find out where he lives and leave a pumpkin on his porch with a knife stuck in it and note attached saying "you".

I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed with the schoolwork. I started to panic earlier this evening but the 4 shots of vodka have me feeling nothing but wonderful drunken bliss now. Overwhelmed, shmoverwhelmed. Bah. Schfooul is easjy as pieg.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/12/2005 6:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hm... pumpkin with a knife? You didn't happen to pull a similar stunt in February '97 at U of M?

    From "Crime Notes" Michigan Daily 2/25/97

    'U' professor harassed with note, cabbage

    A University professor reported to the Department of Public Safety that she found a head of cabbage with a knife stuck through it at her office Saturday. According to DPS reports, the victim believed a student was involved, but there was no positive confirmation of this belief. The caller aslo found a note attached to the cabbage that stated, "You will die bitch." DPS is currently investigating the incident but has no suspects.

     
  • At 4/13/2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, who's the giant you went out with?

    Tess

     
  • At 4/14/2005 7:38 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Tess - it was a guy that I met online named Shawn. I thought that his parents had just spelled his name like a girl cause they're stupid but it turns out that's the Irish spelling or something. There won't be second date but it's all good cause his eyes were uneven like Shannon Doherty's eyes.

     
  • At 4/15/2005 12:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Shannon Doughters yeys are lop sided? huh. you learn something new every day.

     
  • At 4/16/2005 6:39 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    Ah ... so I wasn't your cup o' tay, then?

     
  • At 7/07/2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jess...wheeze, m' darlin'...cough, splut...how's abaht we gi ' it ann - uurhh go?

    I'm 6' 45" naow and I go'thsss
    chissss in m' poh k hi'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home