The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I Have Shame

Today is Monday. The start of the week. I went through my usual Monday routine; got up at 7am and worked out, left for work at 8:30am with coffee in hand, worked till 1pm, drove home, microwaved a Lean Cuisine lunch, went online to check email and blogs of friends. It was like any other Monday until my cell phone rang. I looked at the number and it was my friend Julie. And I'm thinking, "Hmmm, I wonder why Julie is calling?" And I answer and as I say hello it suddenly dawns on me, I was supposed to work at Gleaner's today! Sacre Bleu! How could I have forgotten?! I'm so embarrassed by my obvious lack of brainpower and ditzyness. Luckily I think Julie was chuckling on the other end and didn't seem mad. She asked if I would be coming tomorrow and I assured her that I would. Why am I such an airhead? I'm going to go bury my head in the sand now. Then later I'll buy some chocolates for the ladies at Gleaner's to make up for my folly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home