The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, February 21, 2005

What's come over me?!

I'm still procrastinating with that paper by fooling around online. But I'm annoyed cause I've already commented on all the blogs I check daily and some people didnt even have a new post! Sacre Bleu! So, I was lamenting the fact that my friends havent' posted something new for me to read and be entertained by and then comment on when a thought struck me. And I fell like a brick. Straight out of my chair and to the floor. And the thing about thoughts is that they're quick little buggers. I went to strike back and it kept zooming all around the room out of my reach and eating my cheese. But this was the thought; here I am lambasting my pals when I myself am guilty of the same crime of not posting something new today. So I felt that I should post something. Which is very thoughtful of me. And thoughtfulness is not like me. So I started to worry that I have some strange disease or malady that will now make me care about others and want to...I'm scared to even think it...help people. Quelle horreur! I'm hoping this is one of those 24 hour bugs and tomorrow I'll be back to my usual nefarious self.

I think I see some children outside my apartment building. I should go tell them that Santa Claus doesn't exist. Better yet, I should tell them that Santa is their real daddy cause their mom's looser than a catholic school girl on spring break. Maybe that will cure this "benevolence" illness. Pray for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    First you don't say anything mean to your mother about her horrible sweater and now this. I'm very disappointed.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home