The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Me, me, and...me.

This is what Tess had on her blog the other day:

[01] Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
[02] I will then tell what song[s] remind me of you.
[03] Next, I will tell you who you remind me of, celebrity/animated or otherwise.
[04] Last, i will try to name a single word that best describes you.
[05] Put this in your journal.

And so of course I put my name in cause I love when people talk about me and this was her fabulous reply:

Jessica
1. No contest. "Super Model" by Jill Sobule.
2. DeeDee from Dexter's Laboratory - girlie, a little pampered, and great at making things interesting.
3. Vixen.

I think she was right on particulary with #2. Yay!!!!! I love when things are about me! If anyone else wants to add their own input then I will giggle like a schoolgirl and clap my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home