The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, January 31, 2005

You must ship it!

I got a book that I had ordered on 1/14/05 this past Saturday which was 1/29/05. I was annoyed but it was within the expected delivery dates so there's nothing I can do. Until I look at the invoice and it shows the shipping date as 1/24/05! That's 10 days after the order date and 6 days after the date that the shipper supposedly agreed to ship. So I write to Amazon and tell them that I'm pissed and that they shouldn't use that shipper cause they don't keep their word. Amazon wrote back and was like, "Sorry about that. Here's $10." Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Money for the Wixom Vixen! I was hoping that they would tell me they had beaten that shipper with a rubber hose but money works too.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2005 11:10 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I may be in a similar situation soon. I ordered a copy of "Superstar" (ya know, with Mary Catherine Gallagher) from Amazon's Zshops and I have yet to receive it. They say you're supposed to get it within 14 days, but that seems kind of long for me. I also ordered a Duncan Sheik CD and got it 3 days later. Both sellers had great ratings, so apparently it's a crap shoot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home