The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sacre Bleu!

It's snowing again. I'm working on an assignment for my Mulitcultural Education in Urban America class and it's quite tedious. I just had to read about 12 facets of culture and now I have to write a personal example for each one. Sheesh.

One of my other classes is Computer Applications in Teaching. Now, you have to complete this class before you can become certified to teach so accordingly, nobody in the class should be certified which then means very few would be teaching. The first night of class the professor asks who is NOT currently teaching and 3/4 of the class raise their hands. Makes sense, cause we're not certified but she's all flabbergasted and surprised. Then she asks how many of us have NOT made lesson plans before and the same amount raise their hands. Once again, why would we have made lesson plans if we're not teaching? And once again she's surprised and gets all huffy and is like, "Well, most of this class is designed for those who are teaching and have made lesson plans so you'll probably have trouble." WTF?! You CAN'T teach until you've taken this class, dumbass! Sometimes Wayne State makes me want to pull my hair out.

5 Comments:

  • At 1/25/2005 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's insane. Why would you expect you to be teachers? Why does it matter? Good luck with that class. Your teacher sounds really smart.

    I hate Wayne.

     
  • At 1/26/2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I hate that bitch!

    Wanna make out?

     
  • At 1/26/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You should've asked if drawing a map of the school and copying directions on making pipe bombs to distribute to subversive middle schoolers could be considered a "lesson plan".

    Beckie

     
  • At 1/26/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Jay: Of course I do! Meet me at the rendezvous spot at 11:34pm.
    Beckie: That made me laugh out loud.

     
  • At 1/27/2005 8:06 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Wow jess, that woman is an idiot. You should have asked if she's trying out a new comedy bit or working the humor. You should make a lesson plan on "how to be funny, without being an ass."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home