The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Does this taste strong to you?

I'm done with classes for this semester. I survived my first semester of graduate school. I'm so proud of myself. I think I deserve to buy myself a new party dress.

Going to work this morning sucked the big one. Not the left-one though. We got like 6 inches of snow or something and of course the parking lot at work hadn't been plowed which was great after my 15 mph 40 minute commute. But then they made us move our cars an hour after I arrived so they could plow and I was trying to go one way and realized it wouldn't work so I tried to reverse but my car just made a grunting noise and didn't move. So I was like, "Okay, I guess I'm going forward then." And after all that when I left around 2pm the parking lot still hadn't been plowed. Dumbasses. Then I get home and my apartment complex parking lot hasn't been plowed. I'm so annoyed cause last week they sent this notice informing us to move our cars during the day after a snowstorm so they can plow. The world is full of liars!

I think I'm going to the Tap Room tonight. I was planning on just staying at my Mother's overnight but when I called to talk to her about it she was all, "Are you at home? I'll call you right back. Bye." That was over an hour ago. Maybe I'll go take a nap. Rest up for tonight. You know, since the Tap Room requires so much energy.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/24/2004 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the end of your first semester! I'm so happy for you!

    Have fun at the Tap Room tonight and have a Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home