The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Love Jesus children, then buy stuff for your teacher

One thing I love about teaching catechism at my church is that every year a few students get their teachers a Christmas present. And I got a great gift from one girl this year, I was opening the package and saw coffee related stuff and was like, "Oh my gosh! Is this coffee? How did she know?! I love it!" It was beautiful, it had coffee and a mug and chocolate. I was so excited. I'm really into coffee now that I have my own coffeemaker and drink coffee every morning before work. That student will be getting a fabulous Thank You card from me. And I also got a tin of cookies from another student and those were quite lovely. We played Pictionary this morning since it was the last class before Christmas break and I thought I was going to lose my hearing with all the screaming. Those kids are crazy loud. But I love 'em anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home