The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I am the Student Appeal

I finished my second project for Evil Dr. Tilles. I had to find stupid clip art for "student appeal". Raffi is now laying on my completed project which doesn't really bother me that much since it's for that woman that I loathe. I like that word, loathe. I think that word might be too good to use for Dr. Tilles.

Jay said I was sexy and that made me happy cause he's like the authority on sexiness. I was reading this book last week by Jennifer Crusie about a fat chick who ends up with a gorgeous hottie and I was like, "Ha! Yeah, right. Like that's realistic". I have an advertisement for the Gotti Christmas show that I pulled out of a magazine stuck on my fridge cause that one Gotti boy is quite the hottie. He's a Gotti Hottie! Anyways, that's my motivation when I go to the fridge and want to eat something bad or when I want to eat in general. I just think about how he would never look at someone of my size and that I have to be thin for when we meet. I seem to be motivated more by cute boys than by $3000. Does that seem strange? Wrong? Dimented and twisted? All of the above?

5 Comments:

  • At 12/07/2004 12:07 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Maybe he wouldn't want you because you're only interested in his looks. He's a person too, you know. How could you?

    I think you're lovely.

    B

     
  • At 12/07/2004 1:39 PM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I think it's official. Both the Jay, the Authority on Sexiness and Beckie, the Authority on Lovliness, have given you the stamp of approval! Hoorah!

     
  • At 12/07/2004 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that you're hot too. I'd totally do you if I didn't find the whole concept repulsive. Nothing personal you know. It's just the whole girlie parts that I don't like.

    Alors, je deteste Docteur Tilles aussi! Comment est-ce qu'un professeur peut vous expecter de traduir le scorbut et le beriberi! C'est ridicule! C'est fachiste! Je ne sais pas si fachiste est un mot valid. Il/elle est un Nazi quand-meme!

     
  • At 12/08/2004 5:44 PM, Blogger Ramon said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12/08/2004 5:53 PM, Blogger Ramon said…

    I don´t know you but, by what they said, I can deduct that you´re hot too. But as my opinion is just my opinion and it probably doesn´t have any importance, I´ll just continue blaming the goddam´ cats!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home