The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Is it me?

There was a fire at my apartment complex the other day. It was all over the news. I didn't even know there was a fire until Joy called and woke me up at 7am. She saw it on the news and wanted to make sure I was alright. It was a building down at the other end so I wasn't affected except for the fact that I couldn't leave until the fire trucks and police cars and whatnot moved which caused me to be an hour late to work. the whole building was basically gutted by the fire. Craziness. So then on Saturday night I went to my Mother's annual christmas party and everyone's asking me, "So, where are you living now?" And I'm like, "Do you watch the news at all? You know that apartment complex in Roseville that had the fire? I live there but not in the building that burned down."

In other news, I joined the Reader's Digest diet program. So I can add that to my list of diets that don't work. Well, they might work for other people. I'm really determined this time, though. I mean, I'll never get a boyfriend if I don't lose some weight. And I want to get married someday and having a boyfriend is a integral part of the process.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home