The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Je deteste Docteur Tilles

Stan the Spider stopped by while I was checking my email. He scared the crap out of me cause he descended from the ceiling onto my mouse. It was nice of him to stop by but he is somewhat of a creepy looking spider and I really didn't want him on my mouse. I got my grade for that stupid Reading class project. I got a B-. Buuuuuuuuuuut, I got 86 out of 100 points. Exactly! Who the hell has a grade scale that makes an 86 a B-? The evil Dr. Tilles, that's who. That woman is driving me to drink. And now I have a ed. psych test tomorrow that I've hardly studied for and last night I found out that I have to translate ANOTHER 3 chapters for the next Tilles offering. And then I have to do the actual assignment. That's why this post is in red, like the blood that Dr. Tilles is draining from mybody. Life is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home