The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mr. Cow says Moo

Not having health insurance is a bitch. Now I have to be "careful" all the time cause if something happens and I get sick or hurt it'll mean a genimormsous medical bill. And it also means no prescriptions and without my meds I'm all melancholy and fertile.

I've decided to toss the leftover cheesecake that my mother gave me from her party. I've been having a small slice everyday and there's still tons left and I can see myself just grabbing it one night and eating the whole thing. I USED to have pumpkin cheesecake but I left it on the counter and Raffi ate through the plastic covering and then ate as much as he could. Stupid evil cat.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2004 1:10 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I don't know what word I was going for with genormsous. Maybe immense.

     
  • At 12/08/2004 5:15 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Well, no wonder you're moody if you've stopped taking BOTH pills.

    Pumpkin cheesecake is goooood.

    Would you be interested in The Firm, Jessica, if Santa Claus got it for you for Xmas?

     
  • At 12/08/2004 5:36 PM, Blogger Ramon said…

    Well... I still have this theory that says something ´bout cats and the instalation of caos in the world...

    Hmmm... in fact, I do not have anything like that...

    I just do not like cats, that´s why I´m trying to blame then...

    Anyway, OK, I´m bad...

    But not that much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home