The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Memos, memos everywhere

Last night I went over to Austin's and then some TNOF'ers went to the bar to celebrate his birthday. I didn't get home till after 1am but I still got up this morning and worked out. I'm so proud of myself. And now I'm even starting to wake up before my alarm goes off. At first when Beckie mentioned The Firm, I thought she was talking about that movie with Tom Cruise but I think she means some sort of exercise thingy which would be faboo.

I have my last psych class tonight and I'll get back my test from last week. If I did well on it then I think I can opt out of the final. He gives 4 tests and drops the lowest grade and I've gotten a B+ or better on the first two tests and I think I performed about the same on the last one. I'll be so excited if I don't have to take the last test. Then I would only have an ed. psych paper, a Tilles assignment and the Tilles Final Examination left for the semester.

I tried to make chili last night and it was crap. It's my Mother's fault though. She made this fabulous chili for Sunday dinner a couple weeks ago and when I mentioned I liked it she said, "Oh, well I'll buy you the ingredients and all you'll need to get is the ground beef and I'll tell you how to make it. It's so easy. " So I did what she said and it is not like her delicious chili. And so now I have crappy chili leftovers cause I'm certainly not going to toss the stuff after spending $3 on beef. I found that if you put alot of cheese in it then it's not so bad and kindof edible. Who will marry me if I can't make chili?

2 Comments:

  • At 12/09/2004 1:57 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    The Firm is awesome. I'll see if I can get a good deal on it. If not, I will find other excellent fitness things for you.

     
  • At 12/09/2004 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is this Tilles? And why do they hate? - Dan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home