The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Best Laid Plans

I went to see Catalog Only this past weekend. I haven't been able to go to many of their shows recently cause of my lack of monetary funds but this show was some sort of contest and I felt compelled to support them since I love them. I like to shout out how much I love them between songs when the crowd is quieting down. While I was there I asked Austin if Steve had mentioned finding my sweater in his room and Austin said no. I was flabbergasted. What's the point of "accidentally" leaving an article of clothing in someone's bedroom if the person isn't even going to friggin' notice it?! Everbody understands the drill. You "forget" something at the other person's place so then they have to contact you and let you know they have it. And then they hold it for "ransom" and you have to "pay the ransom" to get if back. I think that I'm going a little overboard with the quotation marks and cheesy metaphors. But that's not the point. The point is that I'm dealing with amateurs! Now, not only is my sweater actually missing but I can't even pay the ransom! So now I'm very displeased with how my plan has gone awry and I can't find my thesaurus to find what other word I'm feeling. Something between exasperation and sullen. Phooey.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/12/2005 8:28 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    Maybe you should think about if you really want to be dealing with an amature. A master-level sex goddess like yourself might get bored with an amature rather quickly. Unless you're into dom/sub stuff, in which case it might be hot for you.

     
  • At 1/13/2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The way I like to get attention is to just whip it out and slap them upside the head with it. That normally gets their attention and you get a restraining order sometimes too. It's win-win.

    Maybe instead of leaving your sweater, you should leave dirty magazines. Or boxes of macaroni and cheese. Or recipes for hors d'oeuvres. Or boxes of scorpions. Or baby cheetahs. Or a prostitute. You're not thinking outside the box. But then again, maybe he really is gay and he's just very conflicted.

    *sigh*

     
  • At 1/13/2005 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The last comment was from me. I just forgot to click the correct radio button. Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home