The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A Fabulous Start to the New Year

I celebrated New Year's Eve at Austin's place. It was a very laid-back and low key gathering. Originally I was planning on going to a club or bar but I got sick the night before and felt like crap on New Year's Eve morning so I decided going somewhere wasn't the best move. It all turned out for the best though cause Austin's housemate Steve came home sometime after midnight and I got to make out with him again. And then Chris wanted to sleep for a few hours at Austin's before heading home so I got to sleep in Steve's bed. With Steve in the bed too. It was delightful. This morning when I went to church I asked God if this year could just be all about making out with cute boys. Oh, and getting that teaching certificate thing too. But that if that could somehow involve making out with cute boys that would be great. I hope He was paying attention.

I ordered my new computer the other day. I bought a Dell. Almost everyone I talked to said that Dell was the way to go and that it's an excellent buy for the money. I figure that anything has to be better than what I've got now. I'm so excited cause now I can finally burn CD's! I'm a little bummed though cause I couldn't afford the flat panel monitor and I really wanted a flat panel. But I figure maybe I can save up and upgrade in several months or a year.

My mother and I were talking computers and internet the other day and as usual it turned into her blasting my generation for communicating through email and me explaining to her that she's stuck in the past and that phones will be obsolete once we get computer chips in our teeth. I was telling her that somebody had mentioned something on their blog and she's all, "Now, what's a blog?" And so I explained it to her and she's giving me a disapproving look and I'm like, "I have a blog, Mother." Well, she just got all huffy and was like, "So, you just put this personal information up for anyone to see?" I had to explain that you don't put personal stuff like whether you shave it all off down there, keep it neat and trimmed or let nature go wild but just put stuff from your daily life to keep friends updated like how you did on a big test for example. She insisted that one should just call their friends to tell them how they did on a test. We only spoke to each other with one word utterances for the next hour after that.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/04/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1/04/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I just have to tell you that this post put a huge smile on my face. Oh, Wixom Vixen, how I love your Adventures!

    I shall now use my vast powers to grant thee a new year full of making out with cute boys! (I can do this because I'm gay, part Native American, and occasionally have delusions of grandeur, so I'm as close to a wizard, sorcerer or shaman as you're ever going to get.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home