The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Oh, Happy Day!

Tonight I used 70% of the $100 my father and stepmother gave me for Christmas to buy groceries. And a hammer. It was such an exhilerating experience to not worry about the price and to go ahead and buy the national brand instead of the store brand. I actually bought cheese spread and crackers! The luxury!

Then when I got home I was putting away the groceries and noticed the bottom shelf was becoming cluttered and wondered where I could move the lettuce and apples. then it hit me. The produce drawer in the bottom of the fridge! Genius! and when I opened the drawer there were two leftover beers from my birthday party! I had hidden them there so that I would have some if all the other beers were gone. It's like it's my birthday all over again! I'm so happy. I'm going to go and open more drawers and see what other treats await me. While drinking my special beers.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home