The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Why me?

I rented a DVD from Family Video the other night and while I was watching it, it started to freeeze and then play and then freeze again. So I tried to fast forward and then it just froze and wouldn't do anything. It wouldn't stop, it wouldn't fast-foward, it wouldn't rewind. Then the screen just goes blue and the machine switches over to VCR. So I go back to DVD and try to get it to do anything but nothing's happening. So I decide I'll just take the DVD out and now it won't open so the DVD is stuck in the machine. Again, I try everything to get out, including unplugging and replugging to no avail. So I call Family Video and tell my old co-worker Steve about my problem and he says to bring the machinge there. So I have to unlpug all the wire thingies and lug the thing over to the store. Steve plugs the machine in at the store and hits the open button and the thing pops open. No problem. Then my old coworkers are all laughing at me and I look like the biggest moron. So I take my machine and walk out with my head hung in embarassment and humiliation. On the way home I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry at my stupid luck.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You didn't say what movie it was.

    Ah, fuck Family Video. I went in there the other day, gave Dennis my phone number, INCLUDING my 248 area code. He couldn't find me in the system. He says, "Have you gotten movies here before?"

    Moron.

    Then he says, "Oh, here it is. It has a 248 area code and that's why it didn't come up." I almost threw boxes of candy at him.

    Beckie

     
  • At 2/04/2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    It was Sex and the City season 6 disc one. And I'm really annoyed cause I still haven't seen any of the episodes from that season and i want to see how the show ends but now I'm afraid to rent it again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home