The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Don't it make my brown eyes blue

I feel very weird right now. Mostly I feel sad and crestfallen and disappointed. I had my Valentine's Party tonight and I feel like it was a failure. A few people cancelled and a few people just didn't show up at all. And then some people came but left after a very short time. This week started off on such a high note that I should have known it would go down. On Monday I got to work and found out that I had won the Super Bowl squares thing. It was a nice chunk of change. But after that, it's like all these little things kept going wrong and twenty minutes before my party tonight I was on the phone with my mother in tears. I've just been feeling really down this week and everything has been going wrong. I'm sick of crying. When is it my turn to be happy?

2 Comments:

  • At 2/12/2005 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That sucks the party didn't go well. Would have come, but I'm not allowed anywhere until Monday. My doctor even told the manager at work that I couldn't work this weekend. Great to have the weekend off, but I've been asleep for most of it. Mystery illnesses suck.

     
  • At 2/14/2005 9:44 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I'm sorry I couldn't go to your party, Boots. If it makes you feel any better I scraped my face on a mountain.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home