The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Take two and call me in the morning

I called in sick to work today. I've been feeling sluggish for the last couple of days and this morning I woke up feeling achy and I have a sore throat and my head feels really heavy. I have to be on the top of my game for my party this Friday so I decided a day of rest and recovery was in order. This is the first time that I've called in since I've been at this job. You know how you still get that nervous and guilty feeling even when you're legitimately sick? Maybe that's just me. I think I get it from my parents who don't miss work unless they're coughing up a lung and their kneecaps have been broken. Writing this post has worn me out and now I must go lay on the couch with my arm over my head and moan, "woe is me, woe is me...". Of course, Raffi is the only one who is here to give me sympathy and that's not quite his forte.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home