The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, March 04, 2005

There's a small child in my soup

I was supposed to babysit my little sister tonight but now we're having a sleepover. I didn't find this out till 8:30pm last night when she called. And how do you say no to a six year-old whose father is Joeboo? So I had to scramble to clean my apartment and hide the liquor bottles, circus elephants, and boy toys. I wonder if I still get paid. I mean, I'm still technically babysitting, right? But she'll probably want to eat my food. And play with my toys. And brush my hair. And wash my dishes. Okay, that last one was actually just wishful thinking on my part.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/04/2005 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have liquor bottles? I'm not really surprised about the circus elephants or boy toys. Oh, empty liquor bottles. That makes more sense. Bummer about Sarah shanghai-ing your evening. You can just lock her in Raffi's room with Raffi. "Let's play Raffi!" "Mroww!" "Ow! Sissy! Raffi scratched me!" "That's what you get. Get back in the closet."

     
  • At 3/06/2005 10:35 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    How'd it go? Did you take her out on the town and make a woman out of her?

    I'm hungry.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home