The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Watch out for Werewolves

The moon looked really cool when I was driving home from class tonight. It's a full moon and it was this cool shade of yellow and really low in the sky. It was like a Scooby-Doo moon.

My skin has been breaking out lately and it's really annoying me. I thought breakouts were supposed to stop after you reached the age 25. And I'm *cough* 3 years *cough* beyond 25 now. I'm using 6 different products to combat this problem and I'm not really sure if they're helping but I'm worried if I stop using them my face will become one huge zit. But then I think that perhaps I'm seeing stuff that others don't. You know what I mean?

Veronica Mars was fabulous last night.

Everyone's been very contemplative lately and I was going to try it but I got nothing. I like shiny objects.

6 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2005 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's OK. We can't all be witty and contemplative all the time. And after watching That 70's Show last night, oh, burn! No really. I never have anything that interesting to say on my 'blog. That's why no-one outside the group reads it. Haha!

     
  • At 2/25/2005 12:27 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Try this tuff Called Acne Free. It's the same shit as Proactive, but half the price. It comes in package of wash, toner and lotion. I use it and I have shitty acne. Hormonaly yours break out kind of deal. You can find it at Target or Ballsmart ( walmart ) for $20- give it a shot.

     
  • At 2/25/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Stop using so many products - that makes it worse. Try something with AHAs in it; clears away dead skin cells.

    Acne products are made for younger skin so they can be drying. That's why I think you should try an oil-free AHA. St. Ives makes something called Hydroxy Cleanser - it's a white tub with a red lid. It feels like lotion, but it's a cleanser. It works well.

    Beckie

     
  • At 2/25/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Geez. Leave it to the women to be more concerned about her skin than anything else.

    BTW, Veronica Mars is awesome. I am bored.

     
  • At 3/01/2005 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    AHAs?
    Alpha-hydroxy a-something? Or what? Kind of been having a similar deal lately.

     
  • At 6/02/2005 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get spots: just "love bumps".

    In my pants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home