The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Don't Tease

What is up with stupid Blogger and it's stupidness? I have been trying to post for the last day and it wouldn't do it. And then I tried to comment on other people's blogs and sometimes it wouldn't go to the comment page or after I typed my comment and submitted it, it would be stupid again.

Anywho, it's Friday. I'm on Spring Break for the next week which is faboo. It would be even more faboo if I had money to go somewhere warm and soft.

I got my midterm from my Methods class back the other day. I got an A! I had seriously thought that I had bombed that test and was thinking I would be lucky to get a low B. I got a 48 out of 50. Woooooooooooooo!!! Only 2 points off!

This post is boring but I'm tired and can't remember what else I was going to write about.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Boring is the new interesting. : P

     
  • At 3/13/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Currently, the places of warm and soft are not, they are on the brink too, hun.

    Besides I live where it's warm and soft and honestly I want to exscape... but this force field won't let me out! Blasted! Foild again!

     
  • At 3/14/2005 10:45 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    Congrats on your grade! I've been having the same problem with Blogger too. I'd be pissed if I wasn't eerily in love with everything Google touches.

     
  • At 6/02/2005 3:21 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    You still owe me for puttin on that dodgy wig and sitting in some stupid room while answering dumb questions.

    What was that for, anyway?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home