The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Random Acts of Writing

I'm so SUPER excited for the CBS Sunday movie "Shark Attack:Spring Break" with the chick from The O.C. ! I'm also excited for the new show with Tim Daly cause I've always thought he was unobviously cute (I don't think I expressed that right, he's cute but not in an over the top or cocky way, you know?) and very amusing. It looks like one of those shows that will be either really good or really lame. So, let's hope it's good and I don't look like a dim-witted fool in a few months.

My mother had a party the other night where nobody drank the beer she had bought. So she gave it to me cause she didn't have room in her fridge and she only drinks beer on obscenely hot summer days. So I now have 24...wait, I'm drinking one right now so make that 23 beers in my fridge. OH HAPPY DAY!!! It's like Christmas in July! Except that it's March and close to Easter. Whenever she offers leftover beer to me I have to seem interested but not too excited cause I don't want her to think I'm a lush. I keep oscillating (i'm not sure if that's the right word, it makes me think of a fan) between wanting to share the beer with my peeps and wanting to drink it all myself.

At Family Dinner the other day my mother was telling people about a conversation she had with a fellow parishioner. Him and his wife are family friends and one of their sons graduated with my brother and another son was 2 years ahead of me in school and was in Youth Group with me in high school. Anywho, he was remarking to her that every week or so I seem to bring a new guy to church (but not replacing anyone, just adding) and our pew is becoming my mother, me and then several young men. I thought this was fabulous and was so excited that people in my church believe that I have the power to lure cute young men to church until Young Catechist pointed out that he's the one actually bringing the cute boys cause it's his roommate and various guys his roommate picks up the night before that have been attending and sitting in our pew of late. I scolded Young Catechist for popping my happy bubble and made him say ten Hail Marys.

In case you missed it, Young Catechist's roommate is also gay. I think I'm becoming a fag hag. Is that PC? Probably not, knowing my luck. I would be fine with this except I think fag hags are charactized as being fat.

22 beers. I just opened another one. My peeps should speak now or forever hold their peace if they want to partake in the Trish B. Beer. TBB. Ha. That tickles me. Hmmmmmm...it seems that my tolerance has gone down.

9 Comments:

  • At 3/17/2005 4:37 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    2 beer tolerance????

    Hmmm - that's 2 more than me
    :{

     
  • At 3/17/2005 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should drink the beer yourself. You deserve it!

    I would actually go to church if you had a bevy of hot guys around you. That so great! Doesn't the Young Catechist know that the church hates him? Sad. At least he's sticking in there. (I think that it's you. You've got the Invisible Touch. Yeah. Na na na na na na na.)

    You're not a Fag Hag, you're a fairy princess. And a good one at that. *wink*

    I don't think your

     
  • At 3/17/2005 7:54 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    "Fag Hag" is fine if you want, but "Fruit Fly" is cool too. I like Ryan's "Fairy Princess" as well.

    Mabye you're a tranny! Like a gay man trapped in a woman's body? Maybe that's why we always hit it off so well. Ponderous....

     
  • At 3/17/2005 10:52 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I vote for "fruit fly". Although fairy princess works better with your formal wardrobe.

    I agree with Ryan. Why is the Young Catechist so devout? The Church says he's a demon. And in response he says, "Thank you, sir, may I have another."

    How many beers are you down to now? My bet's on 4.

    Beckie

     
  • At 3/17/2005 3:34 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Yayyyy!!! I love when I'm a fairy princess! I should go put on my fairy princess dress.

     
  • At 3/18/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hey if yuo had any formal dresses left over from college or high school proms, this can be your fairy princess attire! All you need is a tierra and a wand.
    As for the Young Catechist, I aggree with Beckie. He is a little S & M on the whole thing, I couldn't figure out, if he is gay, why does he want to become a priest? Just doesn't make sense, if you want to help ppl and still be gay, the peace corps is a far less permanate situation than priesthood, plus you can still sleep with hot guys.

     
  • At 3/20/2005 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course, my mom says that I should not give up on the Catholic Church over such an issue. Whatever. They hate me. I think they're boring and dumb and child molestors. They think I'm embittered by bad experiences from catechism as a child. I think they're right, but only in that respect. I also ate meat last friday! Ha. Take that. Kung Fu Punk! Karate Kick! Yow!

    I'm done.

     
  • At 3/20/2005 4:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Well Christians in general are pretty hippy-ish. Hell they speak i tounges and everything is going to be ok. The Pastors take Paxil and everyone is fine with that.

    They just float around in their own bubble it's pretty weird. I guess thats why I never fit in.

     
  • At 3/20/2005 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do not like it when people speak in tongues. My 9th grade Catechism teacher told us all about Our Lady of Fatima, and the Virgin Mary at Mejegore (sp?) and we had to make T-shirts in Hungarian to commeorate it. We each had to make a T-shirt that said Nema Problema, which is "no problem" allegedly. It was weird. She told us once about a priest who no longer believed and asked for a sign that god exists, and when he said communion, the bread turned into real flesh, and the wine into real blood. They examined this and they discovered that it was muscle from the heart and had every blood type.

    Now, I don't know how they tested the blood type, because I thought they used a kind of clotting solution, and if the added the A solution, it would clot and they wouldn't know.

    Anyway, she was a freak. I once saw Jesus in a cracker. But I think we can all agree that Jesus ain't no cracker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home