The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sip, Scratch, and Score

I have tons of work to do for school. All my end-of-the-semester projects that I didn't start working on before like I had planned are soon due. But I still managed to go out two nights this week, which is a lot for me.

During class on Tuesday my phone started ringing. It was during a group presentation. Luckily, my phone was in its phone case, which was in my purse, which was in my backpack so only those in the back row with me could hear it. I pretended it wasn't mine and looked quizzically around like the rest of the row. One classmate figured out it was mine and I was like, "Eyes ahead, Mike! I am trying to learn about Serbosnia Macademians." It was my multicultural diversity class.

Anywho, after class when I was home the phone rang again and it turns out it was Beckie. She begged me to come to Wave's and help her and her Albanian coworker drink a fishbowl filled with blue alcohol. More diversity! Yay! I'm the type of person who always helps a friend in need, so I changed into a shirt that more prominently displayed my boobies and headed on over. There was a DJ there that night so Beckie and I got to request songs which was might fun. I thought the DJ was cute but he was also possibly gay. Joeboo is right. I think gay men emit some chemical that's like a pheromone for me. It's like nature's cruel joke on me.

And then last night I went on a date with J.C. But not the J.C. you're thinking of.

5 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2005 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You went on a date with Jesus Christ? Does that mean Jesus is gay? What do you say when you teach the children how to love him on sundays...when you're dating him...and he's gay?

     
  • At 4/01/2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wait, how can you know what I'm thinking? Are you in cahoots with Bob Barker?

    (BTW, I thought it was JC Penney, so there!)

     
  • At 4/01/2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    Ok, I totally thought she meant J.C. Chavez of N'Sync. That would make sense as well, since I get a pretty strong gay vibe from him. And I think he's dating BT.

     
  • At 4/01/2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wait, who's BT? Jessica went out with Jesus Christo? Is that someone that her brother works with? I thought he got deported.

     
  • At 4/04/2005 9:49 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Is JC the pocket-protector guy who doesn't believe in contraception?

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home