The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Closing Time

I was supposed to go to the zoo today with coworkers but I'm not going. I went out last night with Beckie and even though I only had about 5 beers I'm still feeling a little crappy. I mean, it's not like some really bad hangover. It's just that I'm getting old and can't handle it like I used to. I'm no longer the young spring chicken of age 22 where I could party the night before, get 4 hours of sleep and then go build houses for Habitat for Humanity. Not that I ever built houses for Habitat for Humanity, it was just an example that popped into my head. Anywho, I woke up with a slight headache and I was like, "Oh my head, I can't possibly go somewhere and walk around for hours." Or maybe I'm just lazy. Hmmmmmm, this could be something to ponder.

Last night was fun though. I've been hanging out with Beckie more lately and I'm really glad cause I've missed her. Beckie was really good at taking care of me when I was the young spring chicken of age 22 and would get hammered every weekend. She never let me go home with the suspicious looking stranger I had just met not matter how much I protested that it was fine. Now that I'm older I feel kindof bad for some of the shit she had to put up with from me but I don't know if I should say thank you or if it's just one of those things that friends do. I definitely got a dose of what she went through with me at the bar last night. The bar had closed and they were yelling at people to get out and Beckie and I were ready to leave. But the two girls we were with were still finishing their drinks so they just sat at the bar and sipped their drinks while the staff closed down and started cleaning. I felt really uncomfortable and felt like we were irritating the staff. I ended up finishing one of the girls beers for her so we could leave. But up until the very end of the night it was super fun.

I shouldn't be going to the zoo anyways. I still have tons of crap to do for school but you can cross SOPI off the list. Oh, and I changed the initials from Simulated Oral Proficiency Interview to Stupid Obselete Pointless Idiocy. Now I only have left; 5 reflections, 3 software reviews, 1 article review, 1 webquest, 1 mini-lesson, and a 5 page internet activity. I feel like I'm leaving something out...

1 Comments:

  • At 4/09/2005 10:32 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Don't be sorry. It's just what friends do. Glad you had fun.

    You probably didn't want to smell like a zoo tonight anyway.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home