The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, April 29, 2005

MEME Interview: Beckie's Questions

Here are the questions from Beckie. See the end for rules and instructions.

1. How did you feel the first time you saw your little sister?
I don’t remember what my exact feeling was but I know that I resented her a lot when she was a baby. Up until she came along I had been the youngest and then she took that away from me. And since I’m a very selfish and immature person, even though I was 21 when she was born I did not like her entering my domain. My father threatened to disown me if I didn’t shape up and stop trying to kill her. Perhaps I should have taken him up on the offer. By the by, for those that might not realize, I was kidding about the killing thing. I was only trying to maim her.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean where I could relax on the beach and drink cheap beer and the weather would always be nice.

3. What do you want more than anything right now (generally, right now in your life, not right this second)?
To be rid of my credit card debt. And to have T.N.M.

4. What do you feel is the most dangerous technological advancement of the 20th century?
Interesting question. Video games. Millions of kids are losing imagination and gaining aggression.

5. Do you want your own children (for reasons other than you have names picked out)?
I think so. I go back and forth between thinking I really want kids and thinking that kids aren’t really my thing. I mean, kids require a lot of stuff that grosses me out and I’m very selfish. I don’t like the idea of a kid sucking on my breasts and I won’t even change my niece’s diaper. I think if I could skip the first 3 years it might be more appealing. Sometimes I think I just want to have kids to make my mom happy cause she would LOVE more grandkids and she deserves to be happy.


MEME RULES
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ/Blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    Ok, so I know I'm stupid but if you won't interview me...

    Interview me.

    (please}

    To comply with the rules.

    But anyway:
    1/ Uh? Oh! Maggie or Lisa? Fussball, I guess.

    2/ On a cloud. Preferably not on a flight path. Does this count?

    3/ Become a big jelly (jello?). Lime flavour and surround the world. What's TNM?

    4/ Political Correctness. Mind control for the ignorant masses by the inept, unthinking, more-than-ignorant, unaccomplished minority.

    5/ Hmmm. Do I have to own them, or can I just donate genetic material?
    If the latter, the more the merrier, with 1 hour a day rest (as well as sleep, food and so forth breaks) as part of the perks, or I go to the Union.

     
  • At 4/30/2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interview Me!



    Please...

     
  • At 4/30/2005 10:14 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    How about you try to guess what T.N.M. is and I'll tell you if you're right.

     
  • At 5/01/2005 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Interview me! Please? Ok. That is all. Hmm. Mud. Is that dirty?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home