The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, May 06, 2005

All paths lead to Acerbity

Work was horrendous today. This is one of those days when I wish that I had someone to come home to. Besides Raffi that is. Comfort is not a word in Raffi's vocabulary. The company I work for is ridiculous. They never tell us what's going on. I don't know how they can even call themselves a business. Some other shipping carrier went out of business yesterday and so suddenly today anyone who calls their number gets us. But nobody knows why. And so we keep getting these calls from people who want to know where their shipment is and we don't know. And then they ask why the number goes to us but we don't know. And this is the kind of thing that happens at my office ALL the time. It's so frickin' annoying. Oh, and then they tell us to go onto the other company's website cause it has info but we can't cause their site is blocked. At that point I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/06/2005 2:24 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I think the next time you have to deal with this you should fake an automated teller voice, then say something like " I'm sorry the buissness you have reached is out of buissness.. or blown up by commies." be creative. Then say to continue please hit pound now. When they do, hang up.

    It'll be alot of fun, I promise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home