The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Paper Plates

I'm so tired and there's still so much more cleaning to do. I'm hosting Family Dinner this Sunday. My sister-in-law told me that all I have to cook is the main entree and everyone else will bring the rest of the meal. She even told me what to make and said, "It's simple. It's impossible to screw up." At first I thought people were bringing stuff to save me money but now I think they're afraid of my cooking. Which actually doesn't really bother me. And now my Father can stop complaining that he's never been invited to my place. I'm sure he'll find something else to complain about though.

Beckie's birthday is only a couple weeks away. I have to figure out what I'm going to get her. A little birdie told me that she really wants a spice rack. That little birdy is now sleeping with the little fishies. Ha! Birds...fish...It's like a zoo! And then she hit the giraffe!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We had a mouldy curry in our fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Long story. Urchin-related.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home