The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Interview: Answers to jonny-no-stars

Here are the answers to the questions posed by jonny-no-stars:


1) When you look through the mirror (not an Alice in Wonderland question), what do you see?

So if it’s not an Alice in Wonderland way then is it like a reflection thing? In that case, I see brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows...and I like to smile at myself in the mirror so then I see my FABULOUS smile. And I’m not just being conceited, 24 old men have told me that I have a great smile.

2) I'll give you a choice. Either "How asymmetrical are you" or "Do and die, live or learn"; how true is this?

I’ll go with the first choice. Now, I think it depends where the line is but if we’re going by a bouncy ball then I would have to say that I am 54% asymmetrical.

3) Describe your friends and/or the members of your family without making reference to any obvious defining (e.g. physical) characteristics that would identify them. Could I then guess who they were were I to meet them?

Okay, here’s my family. My father is very authoritarian. He like’s to put people down and he’s “brutally” honest. He’s not into sports and he believes that television is a communist plot to sap the lifeblood of the American youth. People either love him or hate him. My mother is the nicest person in the world. Literally. She believes in fairness and sees the good in everyone. She cries during Hallmark commercials. My brother is a dork and adores his wife *cough* pussy-whipped *cough*. He likes to talk big but falls asleep in moving vehicles. My sister-in-law is very loud and bossy. She interupts people when they’re talking. My little sister is a brat. She doesn’t listen to anybody and refuses to share her toys. My step-mother loves my father.

4) Do you have a favourite (favorite) word? You may use that you like currently, if you are somewhat capricious, like me. Incomplete answers will require a complete rewrite.

I really love the word plethora. Ever since my friend Kristen and I discovered it back in high school, I’ve been enamored of it’s usefulness. You can throw into almost any conversation and it works.

5) The word 'saison' is very like the word 'raison'. Do you cook much (with raisins)?

No, I don’t cook much. With or without raisons. I try to avoid raisins cause they make me think of old people, they’re all shrivled and wrinkly. Yuck.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home