The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

And so it begins...again

I'd like to forewarn you that this post will not be the usual light-hearted and humorous fair of the Wixom Vixen. I'm sad. Not for any particular reason. I've just been feeling down for the last couple of weeks and I can't seem to find anything to make me happy. My mother wants me to go back on my medication. I was really hoping that this was something I could outgrow or get past but it seems that is not to be. Why do I need a drug to make me normal? Sometimes when I'm medicated and "normal" I forget how it is to be in this state but it's all coming back to me now. Crying at nothing and everything. Not being motivated to even move from my bed. Trying to concentrate on the people and lives that are going on around me and feeling like I'm looking through a fog. I'm so frustrated and lonely. But then I don't want to be around people cause I don't want to bring them down. And I want these things that make me needy and weak. Like a hug. Just a simple hug.

Okay. Don't worry, I'll try to be back to my usual self tomorrow. Nobody likes a downer. Turn that frown upside-down! There are people with worse problems and I have no right to be depressed. Look at that! I'm feeling better already. It could be the wine though.

5 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2005 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Needing a hug doesn't make you needy, it makes you human.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down - I can relate, it's a general state of being for me.

    I'm here if you need an ear.
    Or a hug.

     
  • At 5/10/2005 11:30 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Vixen, you are not weak. You are not needy. You are loved and needed. Let's hug :)

     
  • At 5/10/2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Vixen, you are not weak. You are not needy. You are loved and needed. Let's hug :)

     
  • At 5/10/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    I know how you feel about just being sad for no reason sometimes. I have to take medicine too sometimes and I really hate that I have to take medication at times. It's just so darn frustrating. Big hugs to you! Hugs are always nice!

     
  • At 5/11/2005 7:39 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Thank you, my peeps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home