The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

You owe me an Acorn

Family Dinner was at Dave's tonight. He's a family friend of my father and stepmom and he's been coming to Family Dinner lately. His son is about the same age as my little sister. Anywho, when I arrived people were chilling in the living room and Jimmy Neutron was playing on the television. Nobody was really paying attention to the TV and I saw the remote so I changed it and found Smallville on some channel. All of a sudden everybody says that they were watching Jimmy Neutron and my father grabs the remote out of my hand and changes it back. So, being the mature adult that I am, I sulked for 5 seconds and then got up and declared, "I have to get something out of my car." I grabbed my purse and stalked out. My brother was watching from the door and when he saw me start my car and start to pull out he ran out and jumped in the car with me. We were close to our old high school so we went there and looked at the many improvements that have been completed since we went there. After we had already graduated of course. When we finally decided to head back to Family Dinner, the television had been turned off. Ruth said that the TV was taking a time-out since it has caused a problem.

My brother and I have some television issues. My Father believes that television is a communist plot to sap the lifeblood of the American youth, so we weren't allowed to watch television when we were little. And when my parents got divorced and we were able to watch whenever we wanted, it was like being let loose in the candy store. We wanted everything. And now if I have control of the television and I lose that control, then I go ballistic. I have to leave. If I stayed it would be like losing the war and then hanging out with the people that just kicked your ass. Why would you want to do that? No, you have to go and regroup and plot revenge. So basically, if you're ever at my place don't change the channel. You will encounter an angry Wixom Vixen and she's not pleasant. She's downright vicious. You don't get the nickname Dagger in high school for being amiable and cheery.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/16/2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    digger?

    You walk round with a shuvvel?

     
  • At 5/17/2005 6:58 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hey- did you break into the school like Buffy & co. would've done?

     
  • At 5/18/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    We just looked at the improvements on the outside. They have a whole new outdoor seating area. When I went there they made us sit on the lawn. Actually, we didn't even get a lunch. We were chained to our desks all day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home