The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

I am now sitting in a fog of "other ingredients". That's what 99.75% of the bug spray I'm using is. The other 0.25% is permethrin, which doesn't seem to be affecting these tiny little bugs that are flitting around my computer screen but is making my eyes water. Maybe I should stop spraying it in front of my face. The window screens in my apartment are really crappy so I get bugs coming inside when it gets dark and I have lights on but I love having the windows open on a night like this. I'm between a rock and a hard place. It's six and half a dozen of the other. Choose your favorite fitting phrase. So I keep a can of bug spray handy and just spray it around the computer screen every few minutes. That's my current solution. And it seems to be affecting me more than the bugs. This morning there was huge ugly yellow spider on my shower curtain. I think this is how those bug horror movies start.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Should have smashed it with the can of bug spray.

     
  • At 5/11/2005 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unhelpful advice # 42454


    Is it ust a gang, or a family gathering?

    Can't you spray something stronger on the ineffective screens and introduce feline to arachnid?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home