The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck

I'm supposed to be thinking of interview questions for Chris and I keep forgetting. I'm sorry, Christophe. I would say I'll do them now but I'll probably get distracted again. I will definitely have them by tomorrow morning. Well, probably.

The season finale of Veronica Mars is tonight! I'm so frickin' excited that I keep hugging Raffi and then he scratches me and knocks over the trash. And I think that people are getting together to watch it at Mike's and so I'll be able to see it without fuzzy lines and clear sound. Oh, Happy Day!

At 12:57 pm at work today, the computers went down. I leave at 1pm. I really dodged the bullet there!

Countdown to Veronica Mars: 3 hours..wait, no 4...no, I was right the first time...3 hours and 15 minutes or something like that.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2005 3:16 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I don't know why this posted twice but I'm really tempted to leave both posts just for kicks. I wonder if I should put this comment in twice. It's a quandary...

     
  • At 5/10/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG! Veronica Mars roks! Sorry you didn't make it over. Oh, and I even had pizza.

     
  • At 5/10/2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    No way! dammit, I would have much rather eaten pizza then read about the importance of phonological competence and lexical forms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home