The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, September 19, 2005

That Floor Had Better Shine Like Mr. Clean's Bald Head

An interesting side-effect of being back in school is that my apartment is much cleaner than it was during my summer break. My main procrastination tool is cleaning. Whenever I'm supposed to be reading chapters, writing papers, etc, I find something that needs to be cleaned or washed or scrubbed. Suddenly the clutter that wouldn't have bothered me in the least a month ago is unbearable and must be taken care of immediately. Currently, I'm supposed to be writing my Philosophy of Education. When I was working on it last night I realized that I had a sink full of dishes that I should really wash. The philosophy statement was put on the back-burner to take care of the dirty dishes and then I decided my kitchen cabinets could use some reorganizing. Now this morning I'm supposed to be working on it again but I keep glancing back at my bathroom and wondering, "Does my bathtub need to be scrubbed?"

4 Comments:

  • At 9/19/2005 6:57 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    I have an apartment full of procrastination if you ever run out. I only get in a mood to clean once every other year.

     
  • At 9/19/2005 10:45 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I'm having a hard time focusing on my homework. Do you think you could come and clean my room?

    Beckie

     
  • At 9/19/2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    You know you can come out here to Cali and prcrastinate. I need to move to my new home and Pooter said he'll lick your toes if you come here to prcratinate.

     
  • At 9/25/2005 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    slapadictomy of education?

    It's for the ... er, what are those things you keep under your armpits?

    Washers, that's it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home