The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

With a Little Help From My Friends

I meant to do this at the beginning of the week but the Wixom Vixen can be somewhat scatterbrained and forgetful.

I'd like to give a shout-out to a dear friend who's making sure that the Wixom Vixen has enough food on her plate. You are a wonderful friend and I'm so glad that I have you in my life! Thank you for all that you've done for me and for all the help you've given me. You are one of the few truly good-hearted and kind people who's always thinking of others and I love you for that.

Okay, enough of the mush. I don't want to mar my nefarious reputation.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2005 6:51 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Are you talking about Santa Claus?

    Beckie

     
  • At 9/16/2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Ummmm...I think there's something I should probably tell you, Beckie. My family had Santa Claus offed several years ago when my uncle didn't receive the Barbie Dreamhouse that he had asked for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home