The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Age of Stamina

I just got back from running some errands. I needed cheese. As I was driving down Eleven Mile, I saw this big group of guys walking down the street. They all had really tight white pants on and some were shirtless. I was quite pleased and thought to myself, "Well, this is certainly a nice scenic drive." Just as I was licking my lips in appreciation, I realized that I was driving past a high school and the guys were on a high school football team. So I reminded myself, "Too young, Jessica. Too young."

1 Comments:

  • At 8/22/2005 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, you should just wait until you're teaching them. "Well, Billy, I think I know a way you can raise your grade." Hot! (Just don't get caught.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home