The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Like an Animal in the Wild, I have been Tagged

Ryan tagged me with this MEME questionnaire. Enjoy.

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?

1. Maxed out a credit card in Scotland and the south of France
2. Not believe those who said, "You won't always be able to eat that way and stay slim."
3. Countless things while drunk


2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

My bank

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?

1. Vlad the Impaler
2. Mary, Queen of Scots
3. Grandmother on my mother's side (died when I was 2)
4. Giacomo Casanova
5. ? You pick someone for me

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

1. Inheret $142 million from some long-lost relative
2. Who needs 2 more wishes when you just received $142 million?
3. How can a "wish" not be supernatural?

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

Which is it? My hometown or where I reside currently? I'll go with hometown. Grosse Pointe is fabulous and couldn't possibly need anything more! But I'd avoid the Subway across from the high school around lunch during the school year.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.

The birth of my little sister.

7. Tag 3 people.

1. jonny-no-stars
2. Beckie
3. your mom

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home