The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Objection, Your Honor. The Witness is trying to eat the Microphone.

I got to be a witness in Beckie's mock trial tonight. The woman I "portrayed" was described several times as a "hot-looker" during the trial. I see now why Beckie wanted me to play that particular witness. It was cool getting to see Beckie do her lawyer stuff and tear apart a different witness. She told me that I did very well as a witness. I tried to stick to her mandate of "Say yes, no, or I don't know. That's it. Stick to what it says in the depostion and don't lie. And dress nicely." Beckie gives good instructions. Succint and to the point.

7 Comments:

  • At 7/08/2005 2:30 AM, Blogger jonny said…

    tear apart?

    Was it a packet of ... er, whatever you eat over there...French fries?

     
  • At 7/08/2005 5:30 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I'm sorry, I thought people would automatically make the leap. But for those who are simple, read it as; tear apart the testimony of a different witness.

     
  • At 7/08/2005 5:34 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You were an excellent witness, Boots. You really read the material. I was so pleased! :)

    Beckie

     
  • At 7/08/2005 5:35 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Do french fries come in packets that must be torn open somewhere in this country?

    Beckie

     
  • At 7/08/2005 5:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think he's referring to "chips" but not "crisps". Malt on them? Leave or I shall taunt you a second time.

     
  • At 7/10/2005 2:56 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    Honestly!


    Cultural ignoramuses!

    "And on marched the band, over the cliff and over the edge..."

     
  • At 7/11/2005 6:42 AM, Blogger Jay Anderson said…

    "Say yes, no, or I don't know. That's it. Stick to what it says in the depostion and don't lie. And dress nicely."

    Freaky! Those are the same instructions I gave to guys I went on dates with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home