The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Wine

My sister-in-law wasn't at Family Dinner yesterday. She usually chooses the wine. So, my father asked me what type of wine I wanted and I said a Merlot or Shiraz. He comes back to the table with two bottles and tells me to choose. One was a Cabernet/Merlot mix and the other was a Shiraz. I looked at the labels and read the info on the back and I didn't like the label or info on the Shiraz bottle. It had too many exclamation points and dull colors. So I chose the Cab/Merlot. My father looks at it and says approvingly, "Good choice. Very good choice." And I thought to myself, "Yay! I chose well! Maybe now he'll love me!" I do so cherish the sick and twisted games that my siblings and I play in order to earn the love and approval of our Most Exalted Father.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/27/2005 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will love you even if one day you decide to choose a White Zin.

    Caveat: Please don't ever choose a White Zin. I'll love you, but it's gross, and I might puke on you.

     
  • At 6/27/2005 6:27 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Awww, thanks Ry-Bear! That made me laugh. You know I would never choose a White Zin! That's for the plebeians, not for high-rollers like you and I.

     
  • At 6/27/2005 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you want me to come over and ask JoeBoo for Arbor Mist?

    Julie

     
  • At 6/28/2005 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you do, don't you?

    What's with all this wine snobbery biz?

    You drink beer, Louise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home